4 Alberta lamb chops
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup feta cheese, cubed
¼ cup lemon juice
2 Tbsp butter
Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on both sides of lamb chops.
- Lay chops on individual squares of foil.
- Mix sliced vegetables together and lay over each lamb chop.
- Put about ¼ cup of feta over each chop.
- Melt butter, mix with lemon juice, and pour over each chop.
- Fold foil to make a pocket for each chop.
- Bake at 325˚F for 11/2 hours or until tender.
Recipe courtesy of Liz Skorupa, Finland