Ingredients:2 lbs. Alberta Lamb ribs
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ground cumin
Salt & black pepper to taste
½ tsp. dried chillies
½ cup liquid honey
3 oranges, juice & zest
1 cup chicken stock
- Trim off excess fat from ribs and season with cinnamon, cumin, chillies, salt & pepper.
- Roast with the onions in 400˚F oven until evenly browned, about 25-35 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
- Add honey, orange juice and zest and chicken stock to the browned ribs.
- Cover with foil and braise in 350˚F oven for one hour until tender.
- Strain off liquid and reserve.
- Cool braising liquid and remove fat, heat in a pan and reduce to the consistency of a glaze.
- Grill ribs to reheat on BBQ.
- Brush with the glaze near the end of heating so not to burn.