2 Alberta Lamb racks – Frenched or trimmed
¼ cup Dijon mustard
¼ cup horseradish
Salt & pepper
2 cups fresh white breadcrumbs
Fresh herbs, chopped
- Heat frying pan with a little oil, sear seasoned lamb racks on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and slather loin area of rack with a mixture of Dijon and horseradish.
- Dip the racks into a mixture of the herbs and breadcrumbs.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake at 400˚ until rare or medium rare, 120˚on a meat thermometer.
- Allow to rest in a warm place for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Slice between the ribs, 3 or 4 pieces per serving.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Darren Nixon